Read the Press Release about our exciting App created by Julie Savarino - Click here!
Lawyers and law firm marketers are increasingly mobile and short on time. Julie Savarino created the Rainmaker Coach App so that whether working from home, at other offices, on the road, in meetings, attending conferences or events, they have immediate access to information/tools that can help make the most of time spent trying to develop new business.
Lawyers from Am Law 100-200 law firms, mid-size, boutique and small law firms have purchased the Rainmaker Coach™ App: Jones Day, Weil Gotshal, Paul Hastings, Alston & Bird, Morgan Lewis, Latham & Watkins, Husch Blackwell, Kelley Drye & Warren, Hogan Lovells, Barley Snyder, Nossaman, Varnum, Manatt, Nexsun Pruet, Bailey Kennedy, Wong Fleming, Sussman Shank, Carlton Fields, among many others lawyers and in-house law firm business development professionals.
Click Here to view an in-App listing of our latest Checklists!
- Top Tips to Make the Most of New Business/Client Development Meetings
- Top Ways to Make the Most of Speaking/Presenting at a Seminar, Conference or Event
- How to Maximize Your Attendance at a Seminar, Conference or Event
- How to Analyze and Respond When You Receive an RFP (Request for Proposal)
- How to Prepare for a Pitch Meeting to Win - Parts I & II
- How to Get the Most New Business from a Webinar Presentation
- How to Create and Use an Effective Elevator-Plane-Train Speech
- Making Most of Your LinkedIn Account - Parts I & II
- Top Business Development Tips for New Partners
- Top Communication Rules for Effective Business/Client Development
- How to Make Business/Client Development a Habit
- Top Questions to Ask Yourself About Each of Your "Key" Clients and Top Tips to Insure Client Service Excellence
This App also provides the ability to take notes by typing or dictating: things to remember to do, lists of whom you met/spoke to, conversational details and/or follow-up reminders. You can then email these notes to yourself and/or others.
Rainmaker Best Practices Tool Kit - Click Here!
Rainmaker Coach™ App was a finalist for a 2013 'Your Honor' Award by the Legal Marketing Association's Midwest Chapter.
Rainmaker Coach™ provides an instantaneously accessible source of immediately useful information, including "Top 10" tips and tools to help make the most from common business and client development situations. This App can help improve business/client development planning, implementation, scheduling, follow-up and reporting and help create an increased stream of new business.
Download Rainmaker Coach™ from iTunes now!
Click here to view a selection of sample screens.
The current version 1 of the Rainmaker Coach™ includes twelve checklists "Top 10" tips of what to do when: attending a meeting, lunch or dinner; presenting at a conference or seminar; and attending a conference, seminar or event. This App also provides the ability to take notes by typing or dictating: things to remember to do, lists of whom you met/spoke to, conversational details and/or follow-up reminders. You can then email these notes to yourself and/or others.
Rainmaker Coach App Product Videos
Watch more videos:
- What exactly is the Rainmaker Coach™ app? What does it do?
- How to use the Rainmaker Coach™ app to prepare for a pitch meeting
- How to use the Rainmaker Coach™ app for follow-up when attending a conference/seminar or event
- How to take and send notes to yourself and/or others using the Rainmaker Coach™ app
- Rainmaker Coach™ is a highly recommended app
User reviews of the Rainmaker Coach™ App
"It's about time someone created an app designed to help lawyers develop business! This Rainmaker Coach™ will help lawyers in all types of firms make the most of their time and efforts to develop new work."
Partner, Summers Nagy Law Offices
"As a former law firm partner with practice group and client development responsibilities, I think this Rainmaker Coach™ app is extremely handy and useful. As is common for many busy lawyers, I would rush to business development meetings without having adequate time to prepare. This app allows me to take two minutes to prepare right on my iPad® and to take and send myself notes to insure that I follow-up. I recommend the Rainmaker Coach™ highly for all lawyers who are short on time and need to develop business and client relationships."
Current General Counsel, Metro Health and Former Partner, Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge
"This app is great because it gives me another tool in my "tool box" to help lawyers maximize the results from their new business development efforts. It also gives me a place to go to get refreshers as needed and I can take and send notes/reminders to myself and members of my team as appropriate".
Director of Business Development and Marketing, Jackson Kelly PLLC
For more information about the Rainmaker Coach™, please contact Julie Savarino by email at Julie@BusDevInc.com or telephone (734) 276-1900.
For App support, please email App@BusDevInc.com or call (734) 276-1900.