For discounts on bulk copies of this book, click here.
Want to develop new business, generate new opportunities, make the most of your valuable non-billable time, get new business in the door ASAP, and/or advance your career? This book of checklists is a must-have! Lawyers, professional services providers, and in-house marketing/business development staff rave about the immediately useful, well-organized, step-by-step tips, and proven best practices contained in this book, all of which will help you get the best results from the most commonly used marketing and client development activities.
Checklists in this book include:
- Received an RFP/RFI? How to Make the Best "Go/No Go" Decision: 12 Tips to Maximize the Results From Your Time, Effort and Investment
- Have a New Business "Pitch" Meeting Coming Up? 21 Proven Tips on Ways to Win
- Meeting With a Prospective Client? 8 Tips to Maximize the Results From Any One-on-One or Small-Group Meeting
- 5 Keys to Effective Cross-Servicing/Cross-Selling
- Attending a Conference or Seminar? 12 Tips to Maximize Your Results From Attending
- Making the Best First Impression: 16 Tips for an Effective Introductory Speech (commonly known as an “Elevator Pitch")
- Speaking at a Seminar or Conference? 8 Tips to Maximize the Results From Your Speaking Engagement
- Doing a Webinar Presentation? 11 Ways to Get the Best Results From Your Time and Effort
What readers say about this book:
"This book of checklists is a must-read for any lawyer or professional interested in getting the best results from non-billable time they invest in client development, new business development and sales efforts."
AJ Moss, Member, Dickinson Wright LLP
"This book is a comprehensive yet concise, pragmatic, immediately actionable set of resources. These checklists are a must-have for the desktop or the briefcase of any attorney, business development professional, or legal marketer. Julie Savarino provides context and just the right amount of 'what's-in-it-for-me' to motivate change and growth, leveraging her wealth of experience as a legendary thought leader and coach in the legal marketing field. This book of checklists is invaluable."
Roy Sexton, Senior Marketing Manager, Clark Hill PLC
"This book is very well-done and useful. Julie Savarino is the master at helping lawyers at all levels maximize their business development potential. Do not go to your next client pitch without the checklists from this book in your back pocket."
Colin K. Kelly, Partner, Alston & Bird LLP